Reconnect and realign with your true self through movement and meditation on this 3 day, 2 night retreat in the Texas Hill Country!
Lesli Lancaster and Jenny Garvin are both 200 hr certified yoga instructors from the DFW area. We are also both busy wives and moms (we each have 3 kids) who understand that we often sacrifice our own self-care to take care in order to take care of the others in our lives. We want to give you this opportunity to say YES to YOURSELF!
This women’s retreat is held at a private home overlooking the Pedernales River in the Texas Hill Country, just 40 minutes west of Austin.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Three days and two nights in Spicewood, TX
- Friday night welcoming ceremony and dinner
- Yoga + meditation daily
- A specialty yoga workshop where we can answer all of your yoga questions from alignment to how to get into arm balances and inversions
- Spirited + meaningful conversations
- Sisterhood + community
- Smoothie + superfood workshop
- Nourishing breakfast + lunch included + a special welcome dinner
- … plus lots of goodies & swag bag!
You will also have a chance to experience the beautiful scenery and sunsets, relax by the pool, enjoy the spa, or take a walk down to the river. While we encourage everyone to fully participate in all of the activities, it is not required. You can do as much or little as you wish!
Are you ready for a weekend of yoga, sisterhood, and most of all FUN?! Pack your bags, we can’t wait to see you!
Retreat cancellation policy:
• If you must cancel, a $50 deposit is NON REFUNDABLE
• Full refund, less deposit, will be given with at least 30 days notice from date of retreat
• Within 30 days of your camp, sorry but no refunds will be given (March 27, 2018)
*No exceptions will be granted to the above policy.*
BOOK NOW and you will also receive a free copy of Jenny’s eBook, Plant Based Palate !